Welcome to Notary Public in the City of London
I am a Notary Public based in the City of London, offering services to clients throughout London.
We offer a full range of Notarial services from authentication of documents for use abroad, to Legalisation and Consular services.
City of London, Covent Garden, Holborn, West End of London, Westminster, South Bank, Temple, Barbican, Aldgate, Fleet Street, Bloomsbury, Strand and Central London
I serve both companies of all sizes and individual clients. Please contact me beforehand to obtain a quotation.
Examples of Notary Services offered:
- Notarisation of documents for use in foreign legal systems
- Notarising company documents such as Certificate of Incorporation, Memorandum, Articles of Association, Annual returns sumitted to Companies House - without the presence of the client when required
- Attesting execution of documents
- Preparing Powers of Attorney for use in foreign jurisdictions
- Authenticating documents for international adoption
- Legalisation of documents
- Providing notarial certificates certifying the genuineness of copy documents, signatures and execution of documents
- Taking declarations, Affidavits, Oaths and Acknowledgments
- Witnessing / attesting events and transactions
- Translating foreign documents into English and vice versa
- Verifying of translations from foreign languages to English and vice versa
Identification when seeing a Notary Public
The quickest way to have your documents notarised is to make sure that you follow the identification guide below and bring with you, to your meeting with our Notary Public original documents. If at all unsure, please phone us prior to attending your appointment.
For an individual:
- Current signed passport; or
- Photo-card driving licence; or
- Birth Certificate and
- For proof of address, a recent gas, electricity or other household bill or bank statement
Company searches may be required in support or proof of certain corporate acts. It is required that these are obtained direct from Companies House by the Notary. In addition to personal documentation for the relevant personnel, the documents that we require and which we will download include the following:
- Company Certificate of Incorporation
- Company Memorandum and Articles of Association
- Change of Name Documentation
- Current Filed Accounts
Other documents that may be requested from you include:
- Power of Attorney
- Chamber of Commerce certificate
- Board Resolutions
- Authorised signatory book (in the case of banks)
Personal Indemnity cover is maintained in Excess of £1,000,000.
Public Notary Walsall Notary in Durham Notary Public Stratford Notary in Luton Notary in Fulham Notary in Dagenham Notary in Stockport Notary in Essex